This page is currently being updated. Please visit again later. =)
ABOUT THIS PAGE AND WHAT YOU WILL FIND:
I created this page because I am one of those people at risk due to impaired breathing. I hope what I learned so far helps you. This is a living document and will change as the situation evolves. Your suggestions are welcome by contacting here or commenting.
What you will find below:
- National news
- Butte County, California news
- Outbreak status
- Mega-dosing on vitamins will help (dose suggestions)
- The New York Times (LINK) – I recommend subscribing to their daily briefing digest on COVID
- Washington Post (LINK)
- The Atlantic (LINK)
- Voice of America (LINK)
- How to fight corona virus misinformation (LINK) Anxiety is viral. Be patient, kind, deliberate, and fact-based. More people will listen and be helpful.
- If you need to drive across state lines, be aware that Canada closed it’s border and some states have too. (LINK)
Butte County, California news
- State of California Advisory Website (LINK) I definitely recommend a visit.
- ActionNews regional TV news (LINK)
- Enterprise Record local paper (LINK)
- Butte County public health department (LINK)
Mega-dosing on vitamins will help (dose suggestions)
I am mega-dosing on vitamins. I did this because I am medically sensitive with impaired breathing and need surgery which I can’t do now. It is very interesting to note that within 4 days of mega-dosing, my lung infection from the past 3 months went away.
UPDATE: Week 2… Lungs still very clear but getting a slight stomach irritation. Iron and zinc can be particularly upsetting to the stomach so I take those less frequently and it helped. Take vitamins with food. (LINK)
UPDATE: Week 3… Avoid ibuprofin during the virus outbreak! It will worsen symptoms (ie Advil) Here’s why (LINK) Also I highly recommend a nasal rinse. Even if you think you are clear, you’d be surprised how good it can make your breathing feel!
- Vitamin C: 3,000 milligrams in divided doses
- Vitamin D3: 2,000 International Units daily
- Magnesium: 400 milligrams daily
- Zinc: 20 milligrams daily
- Selenium: 100 micrograms daily